Quality commitment for attending an interview
As part of our policy to ensure a quality recruitment event (Interview Process Day) where everyone is treated with honesty, fairness and respect, we ask all applicants to sign the following form on entry. Please review this document.
Terms and Conditions for attending a Recruitment Event
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed on signing this declaration.
Attendees agree to:
- To not make comment on Success Moves Consultancy, the day, the client or other applicants on any online or offline public media, including social networking websites.
- To not discredit Success Moves Consultancy or its client to any other applicant or third party.
- To not copy material or use a recording device of any kind.
- To not make any libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing statement before, during or after the event.
- To be honest and only give truthful statements.
- To respect Success Moves Consultancy ownership of intellectual property.
- To treat Success Moves Consultancy personnel and other applicants with courtesy.
- To not sell or promote any goods or services.
- Take responsibility for personal possessions.
- To provide identity proof (Passport or Driving License) and two references when requested.
- To inform Success Moves Consultancy personnel immediately if they evidence any of the above being breached.
- Confirm they are eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- I will not exploit the Interview Process Day for journalistic purposes.
We reserve the right to take legal proceedings against anybody who contravenes this agreement.
Success Moves Consultancy agree to:
- Keep all details confidential, prior, during and after the event.
- Treat all applicants fairly, courteously and in a professional manner.
- Present all details in an honest way as far as our knowledge allows. (We cannot be held liable to information specifically relating to a client or given by them).
- To ensure that any description relating to the position in an advertisement or other media is true and accurate.
- Not sell you anything at an event or promote a client that would charge you in any way. (Applicants pay only their travel costs and refreshments during the day).
- Adhere fully with The Data Protection Act 1998.
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.