Our client, after their most successful year for sales growth, are now looking to add to the existing sales team by recruiting for a Sales Executive, selling business to business (B2B) to industry professionals and key decision makers in the ever growing construction sector. You will be selling a range of software products and solutions to match client needs with your goal to create as many genuine sales opportunities as possible and manage them to a successful conclusion.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face and the motivation to build and grow a sales pipeline. The role will develop into a more client facing position as your client base builds and therefore we require a professional person in terms of presentation and communication.
- Create awareness, build relationships and generate sales opportunities through telephone selling and social media channels
- Generate new business sales opportunities by pitching to senior decision makers and C-level executives
- Adopt a consultative sales approach to show the benefits and potential return on investment that your services can offer to businesses
- For hitting targets and signing up new clients you will on top of your salary be paid an additional percentage commission for each booked new business client averaging £500-£1,000 per sale and fixed bonus payments for qualified appointments averaging £500+ per month
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) with uncapped commissions and target earnings of £35,000-£40,000
The role also involves a high level of training and support, working in tandem with the Sales Manager in order to achieve results. The initial months in the role will include on-going training and guidance through the sales process in order to build your client base as quickly as possible.
- At least 1 years+ customer service or B2B sales experience (telesales or face to face)
- Business knowledge / experience either through study or work
- Confidence, a positive attitude to listen and learn and a desire to work hard and hit targets / goals
- A professional personality and communication skills
No expert software knowledge or experience is necessary for this role as the successful candidates will go through a structured and comprehensive training programme designed to give you all of the knowledge necessary to be successful in the role. Although it would be of benefit, we are not necessarily looking for experts but sales people with the potential to become the next generation of experts.
Apply today and if successful you will be invited to our Interview Process Day on Saturday the 5th of October at the Hilton Hotel, Watford. Positions will be offered there and then on the day.