Our client is a nationwide Merchant Services company that has a consultative approach to its customers.
Are you in, or looking to get into sales in one of the most exciting, lucrative and growing sectors in the UK? Let us introduce you to the high income world of financial payment processing! You will be working for a company with a tried and tested product that has significant advantages over the competition in the marketplace.
You will have the opportunity to create your own “white-labelled” business within payments services by utilising the client’s ground-breaking new Partner Portal – or alternatively you can represent this well-respected brand.
The Remuneration has 3 elements:
- A commission intro fee on the Hardware Sold
- A commission on additional products available through the portal.
- A residual income on the income generated by merchants you have boarded paid each month. This third element really gives this position the feel of running a business, as you will obtain passive income on all previous customers you have sold to every month. This grows all the time into a significant revenue stream giving you the leveraged business that everyone craves for.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. In the 1st quarter you will be doing a lot of learning and improving efficiency and should not expect more than a modest start.
From the 3rd month the average Salespeople are making £2-£4,000 per month and in good months can make as much as £10,000 !
In the 2nd year a good performer could expect to make £70k in the year as the residual income really starts to kick in.
We are open to your background. To be successful you are likely to:
- Have an engaging Personality
- Be confident
- Pay attention to Detail
- Be persistent
- Be a Self-starter
- Be looking to stay with the company for the long-term rewards
- Some work experience ideally running their own business and understands the demands of working self employed”.
- You will be approaching retail, hospitality and leisure environments by whichever means you feel is most efficient to yield the best results
- You will be expected to schedule your own diary with your own calls – so you will need to be a self-starter.
- Leads will be given to you from the company’s marketing department to individuals that prove themselves to be committed.
- Candidates are expected to represent the company, where applicable, in a dignified and above all ethical manner at all times.
- Candidates can be located anywhere within the UK
- Successful applications will be invited to an online zoom interview day.